Winchester's oldest home, built in 1754 by the Hollingsworth family, served as the area's first Quaker meeting house. Furnishings include a fine collection of period art and antiques.
Hollingsworth Mill, located next to the the Abram's Delight house, was built in 1833 by David Hollingsworth, the great-grandson of Abraham Hollingsworth, Frederick County's first settler. A restored and furnished log cabin completes this historic site.
1340 South Pleasant Valley Road
Winchester, VA 22601
Mon-Sat 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sun 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Students aged 7-15 $2.50
Children 6 and under free.
View Larger Map