The Holiday Open House is an all-day event starting at the War Memorial Building/Recreation Center (1001 E Cork St, Winchester), from 9-11am, with activities for adults and children leading up to the arrival of Santa.
At 11am, follow Santa on his firetruck down to Old Town for photos and fun on the Loudoun Street Pedestrian Mall, with live music, holiday shopping specials, art displays, holiday crafts, and more!
Schedule of events
– 11:30am, Santa arrives downtown
– 11:30am-1pm, Billy Thompson Group @ Taylor Pavilion
– 12-2pm, Santa & Mrs. Claus walk the mall
– 12-5pm, free gift wrapping @ Taylor Pavilion
– 1pm, Winchester Little Theater carolers @ Taylor Pavilion
– 2pm, Sing! Shenandoah carolers @ Taylor Pavilion
– 2-4pm, Gingerbread Jamboree @ Handley Library
– 3pm, Holiday Concert @ Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
– 3-5pm, Holiday Chorale Concert @ Handley Library
– 5-10pm, Old Town Spirit in effect (alcoholic beverages purchased in businesses may be carried outdoors and into other establishments where allowed by merchants)