New Halloween event this year! Old Town businesses will be hosting games and treats starting at 4pm. Each participating shop will have a decorated storefront and a game of their own, such as mummy bowling and witches’ hat ring toss. After trick-or-treating, the faire will conclude with the movie “Hocus Pocus” at 7pm in the Taylor Pavilion.
The Ravenwood Faire is proud to announce its first Faire Weekend. Located at the Frederick County Fairgrounds-October 26-27, 2019 (10:00am-7:00pm). A wonderful array of wares, artisans, food, drink, and entertainment. Come one, Come all! Children 12 and under are free.
• Metal working and historical jewelry making demonstrations, falconry demonstrations, and artisans
• Performances by the Lohr Family and Mason-Dixon Border Morris
• Live music by Merlin’s Beard Band, Kilts and Daggers, and Brian Coughlan
• Historical medicinal plant walk with Wisteria Herbs
• Turkey legs, meat pies, scotch eggs, and apple pie by Ambrosia Catering
• Local beer, cider, and mead
• Crafts and activities for children
• Jousting!…and more
Pre-sale tickets are $12.00 or $15.00 at the door. Pre-sale tickets are available at their website.