The Winchester-Frederick County Convention & Visitors Bureau welcomes media inquiries.
Our community is an undiscovered jewel full of unique story ideas. Contact our Executive Director for assistance with story ideas and to schedule a visit.
The Winchester-Frederick County CVB is a proud member of the Mid-Atlantic Tourism Public Relations Alliance.
The CVB is pleased to assist the media with photography for publications. Visit our Flickr page to browse images of Winchester-Frederick County. We have an extensive library available in addition to these images.
Contact us for more information on attribution and permissions before using photos from the Flickr page.
High resolution versions of these images are available on request.
ZOOM Meeting Backgrounds
Feeling constricted by all the Zoom meetings you’ve found yourself in? Here are a few completely free Zoom backgrounds for you that can freshen up your Zoom meeting space and show off some of your Winchester-Frederick County pride!
DOWNLOAD LINK Apple Blossoms in the Spring Breeze in Winchester HD taken in Frederick County, VA in April 2020.
DOWNLOAD LINK A Lazy Spring Afternoon in Old Town Winchester HD taken in Old Town Winchester in April 2020.
DOWNLOAD LINK Shenandoah Valley Country Road Video HD taken in Frederick County near Belle Grove Plantation in April 2020
DOWNLOAD LINK Blooming Peach Orchard Video HD taken at Marker-Miller Orchards in late March, 2020
DOWNLOAD LINK Old Town Winchester Summer Timelapse HD taken in Old Town Winchester
DOWNLOAD LINK Shenandoah Summer Timelapse HD taken at West Oaks Farm Market in July 2019
DOWNLOAD LINK Winchester Wings n Wheels Timelapse HD taken at the 2019 event
- Click the DOWNLOAD LINK above, then download the video (in Chrome, on the bottom right side of the video click the three dots and then “Download”; other browsers will have similar options)
- Save the video file to the location of your choice on your desktop computer.
- Open your Zoom desktop program/app
- Click on the little settings cog in the top right corner
- Click on Virtual Background option
- Near the image thumbnails, you will see a little + sign; click that
- Navigate to where you saved the file – that’s it! Easy!
- If the video is flipped, just click the “Mirror my video” box